Alhamdulillah by the Grace of Allah; we had been working on an initiative to start a workshop with Dr Ihab. We are now very happy to announce the beginning of an online series with Dr Ihab. These session will be an in-depth critical analysis of Dr Ihab’s recordings on “Living with the Prophet peace be upon him: Practical lessons in life“.Workshop Topic: Understanding Quran through the Seerah of Prophet (saws)Instructor: Dr Ihab Saad, ProfessorWhen: Thursdays; twice a monthTime: 8:15 pm – 9 pm (may change according to daylights saving timezone)Where: ONLINEOpen to brothers and sisters and families & friendsExpected start of 1st class – Season 1Thursday Aug 30th 8:15 pmThere is a nominal fee charge of $25 which is the same amount for either one individual or the entire family household using one webinar session, and for this fall season only.Click on registration form below and complete the registration through the payment of $25. The payment portion of the process is through our MadinaApps portal: https://www.formget.
com/app/form/share/NBuU-306305Please feel free to share the registration link.We are now seeking to fill a role of a moderator whose primary functions are and not limited to the following:
- The Moderator will be familiar with the course covered by the Instructor to some degree;
- Can make recommendation on behalf of the Instructor;
- Be the bridge between the Instructor and the student’s needs; and help out wherever it is needed.
- Moderator will also monitor the general announcement topic of the forum (when in place);
- Will ideally collect and shortlist the questions prior to any class session.
- The role of the Moderator is open to brothers or sisters.If you would like to help out with this new role, please volunteer yourself through the registration form. Your help will be greatly appreciated and very rewarding. Jazakallah u KhairanThis is MAS initiative and we have a small team planning out the logistics. Currently we are seeking 2 or 3 sisters to join this planning team. Please let me know if you would like to be consider for either the Moderator or the Planning Committee role.Ikram, Coordinator973.454.7586
- August 24, 2018
- 0 Comment